This widget allows to automatically detect coldbridges and edit their properties.
In order to run the detection, user must clic on the button located at bottom left of the widget:
Depending on the selected option, only external or load bearing elements are used.
Detecting all elements (37 coldbridges detected in this example):
Detecting only external or load bearing elements (18 coldbridges detected in this example):
User must clic on the zone name in order to display coldbridges belonging to this zone
The displayed values in columns for each detected coldbridge are:
- Type (Roof/Wall, Intermediate floor/Wall, Ground/Wall, Wall/Wall, Angle)
- Adjacent zone ( in the case the coldbridge belongs to 2 zones)
- Répartition between zones (if the coldbridge is located between 2 adjacent zones)
- The first IFC element involved in the coldbridge
- Flag that indicates if the first IFC element is load bearing
- The second IFC element involved in the coldbridge
- Flag that indicates if the second IFC element is load bearing
Default psi values applied come from the widget default coldbridges values depending in the coldbridge type. It can be modified by double clicking on the psi value and set a new one.
In the case the coldbridge is located between 2 adjacent zones, the repartition between the 2 zones is by default set to 50% . It can also be edited by double clicking the value and set a new one. Note that the adjacent repartition value is automatically updated to make a total of 100 %.
To remove a coldbridge from the simulation, simply set its psi value to 0. Then it will not be generated in the BUI file.
For each thermal zone, the BUI file contains a specific line in the corresponding zone description. It’s name is